The 5th International Scientific Conference - Optimal venous access for each patient at the right time
06.11.2019 - 07.11.2019
Please log in to sign up.
Society for ports and permanent catheters (SPPK) invites you to the 5th International Scientific Conference - Optimal venous access for each patient at the right time.
Under the auspices of: Minister of Health of the Czech Republic and Mayor of Prague
Ton van Boxtel
Daniel Guerino Biasucci
- Vascullar access in different specialities: oncology, parenteral nutrition, intensive care
- Complications of vascular access: infection, thrombosis, extravasation, dislocation and others
- Peripheral versus central venous access: indication, insert technique, properties of the drugs and solutions administered
- Venous access device nursing care: sutureless fixation, glue, flushing, locks
- Atypical venous access, off-label sites used for PICC insertions
- Vascular access in children
- Poster section
- Registration fee ( doctors - 2.600 CZK, nurses - 1.500 CZK )